By iPowerboat Ltd, Nov 14 2019 10:28PM
Trainee Powerboat Instructor
£19,500 - £23,500 per annum.
Hours: Full Time Permanent
We are looking to recruit a Trainee Powerboat Instructor to work at the company’s RYA/MCA training centre in Ballachulish. iPowerboat Ltd is one of Scotland’s leading RYA training centres, and is highly regarded and respected with the commercial maritime sector. This would allow the candidate to gain both valuable and credible experience in the commercial maritime training industry.
The position is permanent, with a working pattern of any 5 days out of 7 to meet training course and boat operation requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Boat operations and tasks,
• Delivering educational training programmes,
• Proactive to health & safety, and Maritime Coastguard Agency regulations,
• Inspection & maintenance of equipment and vessels,
• General training centre and boat tasks.
• RYA Advanced Powerboat Certificate of Competence or higher,
• RYA Powerboat Instructor and RYA VHF Radio Assessor is desirable, but not essential as training will be given.
• Full UK driving licence,
• Proactive approach with a view that you can make a difference,
• Flexible to work days to suit training and operational requirements, which may include weekends,
• Competent swimmer,
• The skills to be self-motivated and a proactive member of a successful team,
• Excellent standard of seamanship skills,
iPowerboat Ltd Offers
• Attractive salary,
• Pension Scheme,
• Training and development opportunities.
Enquiries are welcome from everyone, and we value diversity in our team. To apply for this vacancy, you must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you wish to apply, please send your covering letter, CV and a references to [email protected] by Friday 6th December 2019.